We Have Moved! The following offices are located in the new Government Center:
- 1st Floor: Veterans Services, Auditor, Assessor, Recorder, Treasurer, License Center
- 2nd Floor: Environmental Services, Soil Water Conservation District, Survey/GIS
The Government Center Entrance is located next to the main parking lot on the West side of the building.
Aitkin County Government Offices
- Help Line: 218-927-7276
- Court Administration: 218-927-7350
- Health & Human Services: 218-927-7200 or 800-328-3744
- Highway Department: 218-927-3741
- Planning and Zoning 218-927-7342
- Sheriff's Department: 218-927-7435 or 888-900-2138 or
in case of Emergency: 911
Check 'Directory' above for contact information for most individual County Departments: phone numbers,
email and/or addresses.
The Aitkin County Recycling Center will be closed on SATURDAYS from December 1st thru March 31st. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
The Aitkin County Residential Composting site located 5 miles south of Aitkin adjacent to the Oak Ridge Demolition Landfill will close in mid November. The site will reopen in May.
© 2020 Aitkin County. All Rights Reserved.